Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bridal Shower

Yesterday was my sister's bridal shower so the week leading up to it has been busy. My mom and I were cooking brunch for close to 50 people, but it all came out good! Gigi watched Dyllan during the shower and kept her happy so that I could help run things. All in all I think it turned out really great and Kelly got some wonderful gifts.

Update on D? Well, she continues to be a bit of a fussy girl ("high maintenance" as I like to call it) so we are trying a few things recommended by the pediatrician, including supplementing with a little bit of soy formula to see if it makes a difference. Of course she prefers nursing and seems to hate the taste of the formula right now but we will keep trying. Other signficant D news...she learned to stick her foot in her mouth and suck on her toe. Lovely!

The Bride


The Bridesmaids

No comments:

Post a Comment