Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A short week

We had a nice long holiday weekend spent mostly at the shore and can't believe tomorrow is already Weds. I am finally starting to feel better after almost 3 wks of an annoying head cold plus a nasty stomach bug that's been stubbornly hanging on. I had to spend a night in the hospital the previous weekend after getting pretty dehydrated and running a high fever. Thanks to Joe's parents for coming down here at the last minute, taking Dyllan, and putting my mind at ease. I spent my first night without Dyllan which was really difficult for me, but ultimately a blessing in disguise. She's now transitionned fully to formula since I didn't have enough milk stored for her and was on a lot of medication in the hospital. But she's sleeping through the night and in general seems to be a happier baby, so it ended up being a good thing making the switch. And I'm also grateful that both Dyllan and Joe have remained mostly healthy despite being around my germs.

Not a whole lot else to report from our household, however, we are still feeling the excitement of the news from the Reichl household that Heather's latest MRI scans were CLEAN. Amazing! PTL! The Vigliante's hosted a little gathering on the 4th to celebrate. Photos below from our shore weekend and the picnic.

Uncle Chris and Daddy hanging out with Dyllan at the shore house


Dyllan is now sitting up on her own (for the most part...still topples over at times!)


Cousins Dyllan and Payton share a rattle at the 4th of July picnic

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that the formula switch was a positive one for D (and for you) :) Glad you are feeling better Linz and SOOO glad about the great news about Heather. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete