Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Long Overdue



It has been so long since I posted anything that I'd be surprised if anyone is still following this blog. I'm so sorry to those of you who have been checking in with no updates. Life has been incredibly busy. I'm still getting a lot of freelance writing work. I have two great babysitters that come on a regular basis- one is a local college student and the other is a mom from my playgroup who brings her son with her which gives Dyllan a chance to play with someone her age for a while. My mom also continues to watch Dyllan at least one or two days a week. Joe is also keeping busy with work and also un-ending projects around the house. Our latest is updating the laundry room which Joe is doing an amazing job on. Dyllan is doing great and continues to amaze us every day. She's starting to talk up a storm and we love having funny little conversations with her now. Her vocabulary seems to expand daily. I keep her really busy with playgroups and local activities when I'm not working. We're in a gymnastics class at the Y and always going somewhere or doing something. She's an active kid and it's easier for both of us to keep her busy ;) I will try to be better at updating this as we move into a brand new year. Can't believe 2011 is almost over...

No comments:

Post a Comment